county Sligo ,
Welcomes Kristine Kaoverii Weber – MA, C-IAYT, eRYT500, YACEP
A four part work shop
5 PM Friday - 3 PM Sunday
Including lunch Saturday and Sunday
Cost; 275 Euros
Accommodations not included
Committed to the widespread adoption of yoga as a population health strategy, Kristine has been studying yoga and holistic healing for nearly 30 years. She has also been advocating, speaking and teaching about yoga since 1995, and training educators since 2003. Her organization, Subtle®Health, LLC, provides holistic, mind-body training, education, and clinical services with the mission of enhancing community health infrastructure. She is the director of the Subtle® Yoga Teacher Training for Behavioral Health Professionals program at MAHEC in Asheville.
Yoga and the neuroscience connection; a four-part workshop presented over three days.
This workshop will help you:
* Understand how yoga benefits your nervous system and through it chronic pain, insomnia, anxiety, depression, autoimmune challenges and tendencies toward addictive behavior.
* Understand how specific practices elicit structural and functional brain changes.
* Feel more confident talking about the benefits of yoga.
* Transform the health of your brain and nervous system.
* Become an authority on the connection between yoga and neuroscience
* Learn specific practices to foster brain changes and improve your focus, attention, creativity and happiness!
All wellness professionals are welcome. This is a great opportunity not only to learn about the cutting edge science behind yoga, but also to improve your teaching skills, experience community with like-minded people, and earn 20 Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Units.